Thursday, July 28, 2005

Welcome back to my blog

Well here it is again. My blog is back together, so let's do a dance and blog.

Lots and lots has changed in my life since I last blogged, so here, I will just fill you in on where I am up to. I graduated last week. I have to be honest I wasn't particularly looking forward to the graduation ceremony, but it was actually really good, I got a buzz from it, and it didn't last too long. Pete Postlethwaite was there. It turned out to be a dear day though, at least for my Mum. What with proffessional photo's costing £35, twenty pound for a photo within the hour, about 40 quid for the DVD and then there's the t-shirt and dinner afterwards of course. It must have totally skinted my Mum....agh well.

I have a 'proper' job now. I am a car salesman in a Renault garage. I know it's what I used to do, and I am fed up of people telling me it seems stupid that I did a degree and then just went back to the job I had before, but I guess that's just life. I will probably stick this job out. I work for a massive group called Arnold Clark which is rapidly expanding, so I'm hoping to move up in the group given time. It's tough adapting back into full time employment, and I am working a lot of hours, and settling in is somewhat stressful. I guess I'll just have to stick it out and see how it goes, but I am looking forward to bringing in a proper wage (coming soon) and settling my debts.

I have lots of plans now. My folks are moving home, so I figured it's time for me to move on too, so I'm looking to get myslef a flat in Liverpool City centre. I fancy a place called The Collegiate. And I'm looking to go to India in December for a couple of weeks. I can't wait for all this to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home